Legal Support. At Your Service.

Calixsan Capital Management is not a law firm, but delivers an array of legal services through our partner CALIXTOLAW

About CalixtoLaw

With vast business and corporate law experience, CalixtoLaw helps our clients navigate through the complex legal issues faced by business decision-makers on a daily basis. Their legal support spans the gamut from the formation to growth until business exit strategies.

Having successfully represented clients in all areas of immigration law, CalixtoLaw helps our clients with all types of immigration visas. In this very complex area of law, years of experience are invaluable.

Referral Code

For help with your business or immigration issues, contact CalixtoLaw for a free consultation. Use Code FREE10 in the email subject line.

Types Of Visas

Congress created the EB5 Program in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. In 1992, Congress created the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as the Regional Center Program.

Investors and their families may obtain Permanent Residence (GreenCard) by investing half a million or a million dollars into qualified projects in the U.S. and creating 10 permanent full-time jobs.

The Immigration and Nationality Act provides nonimmigrant visa status for a national of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation who is coming to the United States to carry on substantial trade, including trade in services or technology, principally between the United States and the treaty country, or to develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which the national has invested, or is in the process of investing a substantial amount of capital.

The L1 visa facilitates the temporary transfer of a foreign worker in the managerial, executive or specialized knowledge category to the U.S. to continue employment with an office of the same employer, its parent, branch, subsidiary or affiliate.

Other Immigrant Visas available include EB-2 EB-3, EB-4, NIW, PERM, and many family based petitions.

Other Nonimmigrant Visas can also be obtained, such as F, H, J, K, O, P, and TN, among others.